Process. All returns must have an Insight return material authorization (RMA) number. If the return meets Insight's return guidelines, you may obtain a RMA number by contacting:
- Insight's Client Services at 1-800-827-6100. Insight Client Services business hours are 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard time (Arizona);.or
- By email, RMACA@insight.com
In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Client Account Number, Invoice Number, Serial Number (if applicable), and the nature of the issue and whether the manufacturer's seal has been broken.
Once the RMA number is issued, please note:
- RMA numbers issued by Insight are good for 15 business days only. Product authorized for return must be received within such time period at the facility identified on your RMA instructions.
- RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE VENDOR'S BOX.
- Insight strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material;
- Have original UPC codes on the manufacturer's or publisher's boxes; and
- Contain all blank warranty cards, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer or publisher.
- Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee at Insight's sole discretion.