Learn more in the whitepaper.
Complete the form to have the whitepaper sent to your email inbox:
more than 94 million records, are estimated to have been lost or breached since 2009.
$194: Average cost per compromised record for organizations in the United States1.
Personally Identifiable Information jumped from 10.4M in 2009 to 25.6M in 2013.
Who is the whitepaper for?
The whitepaper has been written with federal government agencies in mind, but the advice and examples will also interest those companies or organizations where employees increasingly demand access to potentially sensitive files and information across a growing range of portable electronic devices.
What will I learn?
This whitepaper outlines the latest solutions federal agencies can deploy to ensure both the freedom and safety of the sensitive information with which they have been entrusted.
- Understanding the challenges and needs of a mobile workforce
- How sandboxing can increase security and eliminate threats
- The impact of mobile technologies on data growth
- Three key strategies for storage/backup/data restoration
- Successful migration to a BYOD or CYOD program
Table of contents
- Secure mobility: Maximizing effectiveness, minimizing risk
- Breaking the cyberattack kill chain
- A quick look at sandboxing in action
- Transitioning from chaos to control in data management
- Balancing mobility with security
- Getting the most out of your mobility program