Learn more in the report.
Complete the form to have the report sent to your email inbox:
New business applications make up roughly 20% of today’s cloud workloads.
Only 1 in 3 developers had adopted an enterprise public cloud in 2013.
An IT director saw issues with up to 50% of applications moved to the public cloud.
Who is this report for?
What will I learn?
This report highlights cloud complexities and trends. It also provides research-based maturity assessments of migration, portability and interoperability when moving applications.
- Where migration, portability & interoperability fall short
- 4 approaches to migrating applications
- Interviews with more than 25 thought leaders
- Recommendations on improving your application shift
Table of contents
- Cloud is still struggling with movement and connectivity
- Migration: Lift and shift, total redesign or a mix?
- Portability: Design once, can’t run anywhere — yet
- Interoperability: Connect your hybrid future with everything else
- Analyze the costs and benefits of cloud migration
- Supplemental material