Who is the whitepaper for?
IT decision-makers at large enterprises are starting to transition to bimodal IT. But there are big challenges in the process. This whitepaper will help IT leaders who are planning to create more agile companies within three to five years avoid some of the pitfalls of this type of change.
What will I learn?
Discover what the three communications myths are and how to incorporate specific aspects of each into a successful corporate strategy.
- Openness vs. “controlled openness”
- Initiatives based on teamwork/collaboration
- Differences in enterprise and consumer focus
- Recommendations for customer engagement
Learn more in the whitepaper & enter to win.
Receive the whitepaper in your email inbox and enter for a chance to win:
You could win.
Become a master creator with XYZprinting’s first open-source filament printer. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro offers wireless connectivity and other features, including:
- A new aluminum print bed that prevents warping
- An intuitive calibration system for consistency
- An auto-loading filament system for convenience