Infographic: The Total Economic Impact of Adobe Acrobat DC
After adopting Adobe® Acrobat® DC, the average user saved 50 hours of work per year. What will you save? View the infographic to see more benefits by the numbers.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Optimize your workflow with Adobe.
Learn how Insight and Adobe can help empower your workforce with the tools they need to work smarter.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
The Total Economic Impact of Adobe Acrobat DC
Through a survey and interviews of Adobe enterprise customers, Forrester concluded that Adobe Acrobat DC has the following three-year financial impact.
Summary of benefits:
- $1.3M in end user efficiency
- $480K prior process cost savings
- $274K improved security and compliance
- $16K IT admin efficiency
Adobe Acrobat DC by the numbers:
- Up to 50 hours saved per year, per user
- 300 total IT hours saved per year due to less time spent on administration
- $150 saved per year per user from improved security and compliance
Adobe Acrobat DC improves the following tasks:
- 76% get signatures faster
- 62% access documents more quickly
- 52% ability to work from any device
- 52% create and edit documents easily
- 52% control document security and access