The Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is for service providers and independent software vendors (ISVs) who want to license the latest eligible Microsoft software products to provide software services and hosted applications to end customers.
Insight provides the support you need to manage the entire lifecycle of this agreement. From operations to licensing, we are your main point of contact.
Contact us today to find out more.
Some Benefits of SPLA:
- Gain flexibility to deliver tailored IT services through a dedicated or shared hosting environment.
- Pay only for what you use, monthly; no start-up costs or long-term commitments.
- Have the option to host your application solutions by leveraging infrastructure as a service (IaaS) from a Data Center Provider, such as Microsoft Azure.
- Deliver software services to end customers in and from any part of the world where distribution is legally allowed.
- As a MS SPLA customer, have access to Windows Azure Pack at no additional cost