Who is this whitepaper for?
IT decision-makers at large enterprises are starting to transition to bimodal IT. But there are big challenges in the process. This whitepaper will help IT leaders who are planning to create more agile companies within three to five years avoid some of the pitfalls of this type of change.
What will I learn?
Through Red Hat’s survey of large enterprises, you’ll learn where organizations are in their transition to bimodal IT and some of the challenges that they’re facing.
- A definition of bimodal IT
- Advantages of using this model
- Commonly cited inhibitors to adoption
Learn more in the whitepaper & enter to win.
Receive the whitepaper in your email inbox and enter for a chance to win:
You could win.
Become a master creator with XYZprinting’s first open-source filament printer. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro offers wireless connectivity and other features, including:
- New aluminum print bed prevents warping.
- An intuitive calibration system ensures consistency.
- An auto-loading filament system for convenience