Learn more in the report & enter to win.
Receive the report in your email inbox and enter for your chance to win.
By 2018, 5 million people will have enterprise-confidential information on smartwatches.
40% of enterprises businessess will restrict the use of wearables by 2020 due to their impact on work.
Enterprise mobility management system use will skyrocket to 40% of companies by 2018.
Who is the report for?
What will I learn?
Discover how to resolve IT concerns that stem from the increased use of mobile and wireless devices, whether they’re provided by the organization or employee-owned.
- Enterprise mobility management systems for mobile and PCs
- Security issues with smartwatches
- The psychological impact of interruptions on workers
- Implications of China’s increased smartphone market share
You could win.
Become a master creator with XYZprinting’s first open-source filament printer. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro offers wireless connectivity and other features, including:
- New aluminum print bed prevents warping.
- An intuitive calibration system ensures consistency.
- An auto-loading filament system for convenience
About the author
For more than 35 years, Gartner has been the leader in information technology research and advice. Gartner analysts provide actionable insight that business leaders rely on to make important decisions.