Learn more in the report & enter to win.
Receive the report in your email inbox and enter for your chance to win.
Of CIOs surveyed, 89% agree the digital world is creating new types of risk.
The Internet of Things (IoT) received $1 billion in funding from 2013 to 2014.
In 2014, enterprises designing and operating the IoT spent more than $40 billion.
Who is this report for?
What will I learn?
Having a strategic approach to choosing a data center infrastructure is crucial in both mapping out what’s best for your organization and staying within your IT budget.
- Effectively classifying your workloads
- Understanding the current tension in traditional IT
- Using a matrix to choose the optimum infrastructure
You could win.
Become a master creator with XYZprinting’s first open-source filament printer. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro offers wireless connectivity and other features, including:
- A new aluminum print bed that prevents warping
- An intuitive calibration system for consistency
- An auto-loading filament system for convenience