Infographic text included for screen readers
See more. Solve more.
Your journey to Full-Stack Observability.
The future is uncertain. The world has changed forever.
- 500M 75% new apps will be written in the next 3 years
- 80% of customer interactions are now digital in nature
- 75% of people using digital channels for the first time during the pandemic say they will continue using them when things return to “normal”
So, what can be delivered digitally, must be delivered digitally.
You want to deliver exceptional digital experience, optimize for cost and performance, and maximize digital business revenue.
But with 66% of users saying they would avoid a brand completely if their experience isn’t perfect, there’s little room for error.
So what do you need?
Apps are just the front door to an evolving and expanding digital experience. Where complexity is growing beyond human scale. And isolated islands of operations are inefficient and ineffective. When it comes to the experience, you need to see more to solve more.
Full-Stack Observability by Cisco enables your team to:
- Build a shared common context to align IT teams supporting the technology full stack
- Exceed customer expectations by proactively resolving issues before they impact digital experiences
- Act with confidence on what matters most to the business and the user experience
DevOps and AppOps
Application performance and digital experience monitoring
Multicloud and infrastructure management
Security management and threat detection
Digital experience monitoring and network management
- Hybrid Application Monitoring: Monitor performance of your traditional and hybrid applications that are often monolithic, hosted, and leveraging traditional infrastructure and hybrid cloud.
- Digital Experience Monitoring: Gain actionable, end-to-end insights into your application experiences and their underlying dependencies and business impacts.
- Modern Application Monitoring: Monitor performance of your cloud native applications that are often microservices-based, distributed, and leveraging cloud technologies hosted on public or private clouds.
- Application Dependency Monitoring: Assure the performance of your managed and un-managed (3rd party) application services and APIs, including their Internet and cloud network performance.
- Hybrid Cost Optimization: Lower your costs by only paying for what you need in public cloud and by safely increasing utilization of your on-premises assets.
- Application Resource Optimization: Improve and assure application performance by taking the guesswork out of resource allocation for your workloads on-premises and in the public cloud.
- Application Security: Actively identify and block vulnerabilities found in your application run-times in production
Because the more you see, the more you solve.
And the more you solve, the more efficient, resilient and agile your entire organization becomes.
Improve customer satisfaction
Reduce MTTI and MTTR to improve app uptime and performance.
Map app-to-infrastructure dependencies to prevent over-provisioning.
Establish common app vocabulary between dev and ops teams.
Proactively contextualize data to increase app and infrastructure uptime.