“Cloud Kickstarter” – MSP Journey to the Cloud.
Exclusive 1-Day Event for Service Providers Only
Where: Microsoft Canada
222 Bay Street
Suite 1201, PO Box 49
Ernst & Young Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5K 1E7
Date: May 8, 2019
Insight Cloud Journey
The “Cloud Kickstarter” events are part of the Insight Cloud Journey, which is built around three logical steps in cloud adoption: Plan – Build – Manage. Each step is divided into one or more phases. The starting level of a company’s journey to the cloud depends entirely on the current level of cloud readiness and can start at every step and phase.
Who should attend
Business owners, IT managers, commercial managers, cloud consultants from service providers and other companies in the cloud channel. Readiness level: from first explorations of cloud opportunities and benefits to support and optimization after migration.
Learn How To:
- Optimize on-prem and public cloud alignment and making money with new turn-key solutions
- Save time and money by optimizing and securing your environment
- Manage a successful migration process
- Make WVD and RDS work for your business
- Navigate the rapidly changing business climate
Time left until the event:
"Cloud Kickstarter” – MSP Journey to the Cloud.
Agenda & more
|9:00 am – 3:00 pm||Event|